Kids Taekwondo in University Place
Are you a parent in University Place and hoping to find a program that not only teaches self-defense to your child, but also the knowledge and skills necessary to become successful in life?
If the answer to this question is yes…This is Hands Down The Best Decision You’ll Make All Year
After signing up for my program, your child will:
– Finally have the discipline & focus that is not only useful in martial arts, but in life.
– Learn the importance of setting goals – with the ability to surpass them.
– Be able to stand up to bullies IF needed.
– Stop exhibiting mean and violent behavior, such as fighting, or yelling with siblings, or classmates.
– Learn to become more affectionate and caring!
– Develop the tools needed to grow into a successful adult with a healthy mind, body and spirit.
Get Access to our Schedule and Web Specials
Countless parents are going through the same challenges that you are.
But the good news is that right now, you have the chance of a lifetime to discover a simple AND easy way to completely turn around your child’s behavior. And I don’t mean by using harsh discipline or bribery. This solution will not only improve behavior, it will instill a sense of self-discipline and respect. This is why the effects are long-term and not temporary.
“I know exactly what you are going through, because as a martial arts instructor AND a parent, I have been there myself.”
Believe Me You Are Not Alone
During my many years as a martial arts instructor, I have come across all kinds of children. Gradually, I began to realize that children can be roughly categorized into four types.
1. The Hyperactive Kid
The child who is restless and unable to sit still during class – and is often labeled the “class clown” by teachers.
2. The Constant Downer
The Constant Downer. The child who never seems to get excited about anything – whether its math, English, gym class or even recess.
3. The Bully
The kid who’s bigger and stronger and loves to pick on those who are smaller, weaker, and unable to defend themselves.
4. The Aloof Kid
The child who never does anything you tell them to do-at least not before you ask them a dozen times! They also like to pretend that they don’t hear you call their name.
The Martial Arts program at Tiger Taekwondo Academy will provide your child with plenty of exercise through:
By enrolling your child in Martial Arts classes at Tiger Taekwondo Academy, your child will acquire…
- Incredible fighting and self-defense skills.
- Textbook-perfect, proper martial arts form.
- The knowledge to recognize when to use aggression and when to show respect.
What are you waiting for?
The chance to change your child’s life forever is waiting for you!
Right now, you can give your child the perfect gift by enrolling him in my martial arts program. And it’s more affordable than you probably thought.