After School Program in University Place
Tiger Taekwondo Academy After School Program
How often have you wondered if your child should be doing something more constructive after school?
What if you could put your child in a program here in University Place that would stimulate the mind, body and soul?
What if you could…
• Eliminate post-school day loafing around at home that leads to excessive television watching and snacking.
• Stop wondering if your child will ever learn the self-discipline to start doing things without being asked a thousand times.
• Give your child a gift that will last a lifetime… while developing both mental AND physical strength?
Dear Mom or Dad in University Place,
Are you like many parents who sit up at night and wonder if they’re doing everything that they can for their child’s best interests? Even Super Parents like yourself sometimes question whether they’re doing enough to give their child the tools for success.
If you’re not sure that your child is getting the after school enrichment that he or she needs, then here is some GREAT news: we have the perfect place and program for you!
Now, we know a lot of parents don’t believe that sports based programs will have much affect on their child’s school performance.
But what you should know, however, is that After School Martial Arts programs have been PROVEN to raise grades in children with learning obstacles, while simultaneously improving attention-spans AND reducing anxiety.
Get Access to our Schedule and Web Specials
Why Should You Join?
Our After School Program instructors are passionate about martial arts and share important lessons around discipline, fitness and focus – while demonstrating healthy lifestyles and a passion for their training. Kids learn in an inclusive, positive, child-centered environment as they improve their performance on the mats and in their daily lives. Watch your child thrive in our program and find out more today.
- Interact in a positive and empowering environment
- Workout with peers the same age
- Improved flexibility, balance & strength
- Increase self esteem & body image
- Opportunity for stress release
- Motivating and challenging instructors